Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well, I am trying this again. I have never been able to regularly keep a blog, but "since all my friends are doin' it" I figured I'd try again.

One thing I have pondered in coming back to the idea, is what place is it going to take in my life. I currently keep a journal every night, and have for about five and a half years. I also keep a reading journal since I have a terrible memory of the books I read and what I think about them. I am not looking to meet anyone on-line, since I already have done so successfully (thank you yahoo personals for costing nothing 3 years ago). So, I guess, your guess is as good as mine. Maybe it will fill some hole I never knew I had. It probably won't though.

Ah, the other thing is, I am not going to tell anyone I know about this, and see if anyone I know happens to run across it. I am curious about just how private you can keep what you post in such a public domane as the web.

Since I've taken about 15 minutes of work-time to do this, I should stop and get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home