Tuesday, July 27, 2004

When I first heard this story on NPR this morning, I imediately thought of how much ibuprofen I take. Luckily, it seems that

Acetaminophen, which is sold under the brand name Tylenol by a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson and also marketed generically, was alone among commonly used painkillers to show an association with kidney impairment.

I definately am glad to hear that. I hardly ever take Acetaminophen. They were saying that as little as 3 times a week can cause problems with the kidneys. I probably take ibuprofen on average about 3 times a week. I am glad to know that only my stomache (at least based on this study) will be messed up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flonase is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on the medication. Do not take more than the prescribed amount of medication or take it for longer than is directed by your doctor.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home