Thursday, February 05, 2004

OMG Peter Jackson is such a twinkie. That link provides a very narrow definition. This one, down at the bottom, provides better insight as to what a twinkie is, once you get to the bottom of the page. Here is a sample (and an accurate one, from my experience):

Twinkies like Star Wars and Star Trek. Twinkies love computers. Twinkies are likely to own a cloak and wear it in public on a day that is not halloween. In groups they become confident and arrogant and flaunt their difference - but most are shy and nervous alone.

I don't like to think of myself as a twinkie because the majority of them scare me. I spent most of my time at MIT avoiding twinkies, even though I think some of the stuff they do is cool. I do have some twinkie qualities, but the majority of twinkies I have known are too passionate about LotR or D&D or Star Wars and wear too clokes too often for my taste...oh, and they tend to be very condesending if you let them, and argumentitive if you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home