Thursday, February 05, 2004

Tamagotchi is back. This time Bandi has taken a cue from The Sims and the creatures can interact on a more "wholesome" level than some of the clones that were out a few years ago. I had one at one point (I think I sold it on e-bay for 8 bucks) that you could train to fight against others of its kind. I was too old (in my late 'teens early 20s) when I got it to have any friends who would also have one, but I thought it was a cool idea; a great competition to get kids to interact and take thier agressions out a on vertual level.

Now, the cool thing about these, is they don't have to touch to talk to eachother, they use IR. Also, you have a nifty dating aspect that could help some lonely kid to come out and get to know the girl on the other side of the classroom whose Tamagotchi creature has fallen in love with his. Talk about a great way to answer the grandchildren when they asked how you met: "Well, your grandmother's Tamagotchi was soooo cute."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home